Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Where is Mr. Right?


I was teary-eyed when I read about the story of this two older lesbians who got married after more than 50 years in their relationship. Amidst homophobia, old age and personal tribulations, homosexual relationships can still flourish and last a long time.

I have always wanted to have a partner and share a life with him. Perhaps, I have patterned my dreams to what my family has become. We are tight-knit and my parents are still very much in love with each other. They are in their 60s and yet they hold hands in public and take long trips together.

Problem is I also dream of having one child at least. It would be nice to pass on my knowledge of this world. Now who would be attracted to that? I have never dated another man who is actually keen on having a child.

Anyway, back to the drawing board.

Please read related article here.

No comments: