Sunday, June 8, 2008

New Panels on the Right


Some of you may have noticed that I added some new features on my blog a few days ago. Of course, they are added so that you will have more reasons to visit my blog. All of these features are on the right panel of the blog.

The first one is a link to my flickr account. You will see thumbnails of the photos I have taken. Some are old and some are new.

The second is snippets of news related to gays and gay movement around the world. It is Google News so it concentrates on north American and European news.

Both of them change everyday so you have to visit this site often.

Plus I still have my travel schedule on the same side so please email me (dexter.mejia@gmail.com) if you want to hang out. I love meeting new people.

Lastly, the last panel arranges my blog according to topics. So if you want to read my reviews just click on "review". If you want to hear about my boring personal life then just click on "personal".

Enjoy your perving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.