Thursday, March 6, 2008

Oz 2008: Nudity

I love the nude beaches here. It is so relaxing and they are free. You do not even have to buy a fancy swimming costume.

Peter and I went to Obelisk in Sydney where I saw lots of gay men and one woman sprawled out on the sand with nothing on but a smile. I felt very relaxed and at home.

We also went to a beach along Murrumbridgee River in Canberra. I hiked and climbed the borders without any clothes on. I saw some gay men cruising but that did not bother me. I just hiked some more. And there were also (I assume) some straight men and it does not bother them that many gay men are around the area.

At the Intercon, I also had a conversation with a man while both of us were in the nude. I do not know if the is gay or not but then it does not matter. It seems many people here are very comfortable with their bodies.

Hmmm....maybe I should have long conversations in the nude in my Bangkok gym.

No comments: