Friday, March 21, 2008

Oz 2008: Gay Saunas in Sydney

I was able to visit 357 and KKK only. I am not going to write anything about the clientele because I visited these saunas once only.

I was told that 357 is the best one in the country. Sadly, 357 is much worse than the worst gay sauna I have visited in Bangkok (Sauna Mania). 357 (by Bangkok standards) is small and the mazes are very basic and unchallenging.

KKK is much smaller and there is absolutely no maze. The floor plan is so flat that even a retard will not get lost in it. The cubicles are so tiny that I myself cannot lay on the sad cushions.

But there are some important things that impress me with the saunas in Australia. They are all clean and they provide an endless supply of condoms and water-based lube. The Babylon in Bangkok provides only two condoms and one tiny sachet of lube.

The walls are also covered with posters that encourage people to use condoms and get themselves tested for various STIs/STDs. Australia might not have the most exciting saunas in the world but they provide safe venues to play in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The floor plan is so flat that even a retard will not get lost in it. -hahaha! enjoy your vacay dex1-cheery