Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Manny Pacquiao vs. David Diaz


I am not a violent person but I am still a male Filipino. I love watching boxing especially if it is one of our own fighting for a huge title. Go Pacquiao!

I was able to download his match here. Please right click and choose "save as" to download it yourself.

The venue was full of Filipinos and you would think that the match was held in the Philippines. Everyone was shouting Manny's name but prized fighters should not be bothered by that.

Even on the first round, it is obvious that Manny has the belt around his waist already. After that round, Diaz's face was covered in blood. After a few more rounds, his shorts were covered in blood. I was actually impressed that he lasted until the 9th round.

And then blag! Diaz's face landed on the floor.

The interviews were very interesting though. Like a traditional Filipino, Pacquiao credited God for his win. Diaz said, "He ain't gonna hit that hard and then I was on the floor. What the fuck!"

No comments: