Sunday, July 27, 2008

Aiza Seguerra in Bangkok

She started in showbusiness when she was only 3 years old. Before she turned 5, she was the most bankable actress in Philippine cinema. She left the spotlight for a while and she returned as a serious musician. She came out before she was 18 and now she is adored by Filipinos in a different craft.

I have some of her albums (one of which was recorded when she was only 9 years old). My classmates used to laugh at me but that time, I really knew she was going to be really big.

After watching The Dark Knight in IMAX, I stumbled upon this poster of Aiza Seguerra. Yes, her album "Open Arms" is available in the most popular mall in Bangkok, Siam Paragon. Apparently, it is released in many South East Asian countries.

It is 600 THB so I have to wait until I get back in Manila to purchase her CD. I am sure it is going to be cheaper there. I am so proud of her.

No comments: