Saturday, May 31, 2008

Gay, Fun & Sober


Many of my friends know that I am very much against the use of drugs and other substances. I just think people are just destroying themselves and not getting the most out of their lives because of these practices. At the same time, they also ruin their friendships and romantic relationships with every use.

Many of my friends also know that I can be a lot of fun in discoes and bars. I can be as loud as a banshee and hotter than Madonna (in her 20s of course) on the dance floor with just a drink of water.

That is why I started a second blog "Gay, Fun & Sober". I will be inviting some of my friends to writer here and it will be a fun orgy. The website is http://gayfunandsober.blogspot.com/

I do not need alcohol. I do not need drugs. And you do not need to rush me to the ER at the end of the night.

Can you imagine how much money you can save if you date me?

No comments: