Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Inspired by Kiwi!




You have to watch the youtube video first before you read my comments. Please click here if it is not loading properly.

I was browsing one of my favorite websites the other day (Youtube) and I found Kiwi!. I cried after seeing it the first time.

I think the ending is justified. There are times you have to risk everything to achieve what you want--including the things that other people think as impossible.

I have met a few people who have doubted what I can do. I got rid of them and then I was able to reach my goals. One person said I could never have the salary of a Western teacher in Thailand. I was able to prove that person wrong four days after arriving in Thailand.

Some months ago, I told another friend that I would migrate to Australia and teach English there. He said I could not do it so I got rid of him. Now I am already on my way to prove he is wrong.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

go dexie go! make sure to land safely everytime ha.
love, cheery