Monday, August 25, 2008

Lost Season 2 (TV series)

I love pork scratchings and fried pig intestines not because they are good for me. I eat them because they are delicious. In fact, they are actually bad for me and I could feel my cholesterol shoot up everytime I have one.

This TV series is like that: it entertains me but I could feel my brain cells melting away. I probably won't stop watching it.

Lost has some good elements though. One of which is the high production value and scheduling. I am just amazed by the number of the cast and how they are able to schedule all of them in different scenes. Some of the scenes are obviously shot in a sound stage and others are on location.

I love Michael Emerson as the mysterious Henry Gale. I could not keep my eyes off him because he is just so commanding. He is both scary and sympathetic. Too bad many of the main actors are not really very good.

Off to the third season!

No comments: