Monday, December 29, 2008

Petting My Food

I am sorry if my postings have been delayed. So many things have been happening. One of which is my files getting corrupted. I was about to post photos of the Lobethal lights that remind me a lot of the Philippines. But then my digital camera acted up and I was not able to copy the photos to my computer.

Anyway, here is a photo of me petting an orphan joey. Steven's cousin found the dead mother on the road and was surprised to see this little cutie inside the mother's pouch. Fortunately, Steven's aunt is licensed to take care of kangaroos.

This animal is actually very gentle and friendly. It just loves being cuddled. There is one uncomfortable thing about it though--the anus keeps on closing and opening like a chicken's. I thought it was going to poop on me.

I will post more photos in the coming days. Nuriootpa is a wonderful town.

No comments: