Saturday, December 13, 2008

Career Limbo

I am doing well in this new country in many ways. I have rekindled very old friendships and establish new ones. They are keen and very helpful in helping me find my way here and I will be forever grateful to them.

I have a new love and my first ever partner in life. I actually hope that it will be the last one. I am learning new things from him and I hope he is learning new things from me. I am on my way on building our home.

The people here are very different from me but not indifferent. They are people that I can learn a lot from. They are people I do not mind changing me. There might not be much of a gay life but the other aspects of my life is being fulfilled.

But I am in a career limbo. My professional growth is very slow right now. In time, I will be back on my feet.

No comments: