Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Getting Ready for Oz 2

The 27th of February draws near and I wish the days and nights would go faster. I have been waking up in the middle of the night thinking of AM. I received two long distance phone calls in the middle of the night but the line was choppy. I hope it was him.

I am more nervous meeting AM again than attending the Mardi Gras. I have prepared nothing for the parade and yet I have played scenarios of meeting him a hundred times. I have never pursued anyone this much before.

But I should not expect anything but have fun with him. I cannot and should not make any decisions just because I only have 8 days with him. I cannot and should not force him to make any decisions just because I am spending so much money just to be with him. I will try my best just to enjoy the time I have with him and be open with whatever is going to happen.

I just want to at least hold his hand again.

No comments: