Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Holidays in Manila part 6





My Manila vacation is coming to a close. Tomorrow night, I will be on my flight to Bangkok. I am eager to earn back the money I have spent and lost but I am also sad to leave my family behind. But this is my choice and they will always be in my heart.

There are so many interesting people I have met this year. There are many lessons I have learned. I just hope I would be able to keep all of them.

There were some things I planned for 2007 and many of them did not happen. But this year is more uncertain. I do not have definite plans. I yearn some things but I do not know how to achieve them yet. Perhaps, I will this year.

Thanks to my family and friends who have been extremely supportive even when I have failed. And they rejoice with me when I have things to be proud of.

No comments: