Friday, January 4, 2008

Back in Bangkok

On my way to my Bangkok flat, I was feeling very odd. I really do not want to live in Manila anymore and yet I also do not like to be back in Bangkok.

Do not get me wrong. I treasure my family a lot and I have fallen in love with my niece Danica. They will always be my family but Manila is not my home. It is just where I grew up.

I already bought my laptop and I am here at work installing all the necessary programs. Argh! I am having some trouble because I cannot use XP on this new machine. It will only work on Vista.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey dex! didnt know you were going back to bangkok na until mikol told me! next time, stay a little longer k. ingats!-cheery

Unknown said...

Michael and I tried calling you from the airport but you were not answering your mobile. Keep in touch, cheery!