Thursday, December 13, 2007

Thanks Andrew McLean

I know I have sworn not to have anymore anonymous encounters but Andy is just too hot to resist. He has a sweet face and an amazing body. Plus he has a very engaging personality. Yes it is true boys and girls--you can see those things on the dance floor.

I met him at DJ station last Sunday and it is just strange that many people I know in Bangkok have already met him. I guess my friends here are really interested in my personal life. My close friends are very eager to marry me off.

Unfortunately, he has already left the country but we are going to meet in Australia. Woohoo! Can't wait to see you again, Andy!

1 comment:

bkkfilmdog said...

Would you mind removing the name from your blog. We all are not gay and some have the same name you publish.