Friday, December 21, 2007

Holidays in Manila part 2


I just cannot stop thinking that Filipino men are just so gorgeous! Fat, muscular and skinny--they are just so masculine. I forgot how attractive my fellow countrymen are.

Anyway, I met Phet yesterday. She works for the same company and it is just crazy that we spent the afternoon together in Megamall (Ortigas Center). She accompanied me while I sold DVDs I bought from Thailand.

After selling the DVDs, Phet and I went to the food court and we were so unpleasantly surprised that food here is so expensive. Some of them are 50% more expensive than in Bangkok. And yet salary wage in Manila is lower. It makes me sick to think how poor people can feed themselves here.

I will not live in the Philippines anymore. There is a huge problem with the system.

No comments: