Monday, December 10, 2007

Dec 9/10, 2007 Adventure

Our branch had a horrible performance in our company Christmas party. But then I have to commend one of our staff because she sang beautifully. It was a lot of fun being with familiar people.

I won a vacuum cleaner. I do not know what I am going to do with it. Maybe, I will send it to Manila. I just hope sending it there won't be as expensive as the cost of the hoover.

But then that party was only the start of a great evening. My colleagues (teachers and support staff) and I went to DJ station. It was great dancing with the girls on stage. We had it for ourselves!

At the same time, I met a good-looking and very nice man. My colleagues and friends like him very much. He was actually comfortable talking with them and I only met him half an hour beforehand.

This is a night to remember.

No comments: