Thursday, May 3, 2007

First Year Anniversary in Bangkok

It is my first year of living alone. I arrived exactly last year at past midnight. I was by myself and I was so afraid and yet full of hope.

Everything is better than I expected. I've got a good job and I have a very comfortable lifestyle. My employer sees every race equally. I go to one of the most expensive gym in Bangkok and I live in one of the most expensive areas. Everything that I need is only a few minutes walk from my building and that includes the hospital.

I cannot say that I am 100% happy but I am 101% satisfied with what I have accomplished. I am still getting used to the place. I am still getting used to the locals and the other expats. It is a different world out here and I cannot wait to explore the others.

No comments: