Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Long days

I have not written anything substantial for a long time and that is an indication that I have already settled in my lifestyle here. Days are long and slow for now but I am sure it will pick up in a few weeks.

Hot days are spent on the beach. Steven and I usually go to Maslin Beach where we can lay out under the sun with no clothes on. We can kiss and cuddle without hearing any distasteful comments.

Cooler ones are spent at home watching DVDs and cooking miracles in the kitchen. I never thought that I would be this good in cooking. I actually believe that my cooking now is a lot better than it was when I was still based in Manila.

I am currently applying for a teaching course here. Hopefully, I will get the offer in a few weeks so I can change my visa.

Thanks to everyone who has expressed support in all my endeavours!

No comments: