Sunday, April 20, 2008

Super Dexy

I was in the locker room of the gym tonight when I saw one of my gym buddies. He is a handsome and athletic American of Fijian-Indian parentage and he is 40 years old. I told him he is getting old and he dared me to have a running match with him on the treadmill. I accepted.

After 20 minutes...

Fijian: How are you?

Me: Oh I am sorry I fell asleep (while running on the treadmill)!

Fijian: Another 20 minutes?


After another 20 minutes...

Fijian: Another 20 minutes?

Me: Jesus, sure!


After 3 minutes, he stopped...

Fijian: (panting) I think you need more exercise. You are young and fat.


He walked away while I increased the speed of my treadmill.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In ten years time, you'll only be able to do 23 minutes on the treadmill. As well, you will no longer be young and fat - all that treadmill exercise I suppose lols

Unknown said...

I usually do not run while I am on the treadmill. I only jog because I know it is not good for the knees and ankles.

I am actually heatlhier now than when I was a teenager. I think I am getting fitter and fitter.

In time, I will not only be Super Dexy but Bionic Dexy.