Saturday, April 26, 2008

I know a Pedophile

I feel very low right now. A man I have known for almost a decade now has admitted that he has had sex with minors in his home country the USA and overseas. I believe that the charges are true.

Unfortunately, we work in the same organization so I have this heavy burden right now of telling everyone what has happened. I feel weak and yet I have to tell them also that things will turn out fine.

I know that the intentions of this organization are real, significant and most importantly, legal. But how can you do that when the person who introduced you to this organization is the also the one who was caught in a sting operation by the police?

I do not know how to do this but I have a feeling I can. It will be a huge struggle for me politically and emotionally. I just have to do what I need to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dexter, you will be fine. I also think LYC will overcome this issue quickly :)

Anonymous said...

You will be fine. You have been through allot of situations so this is just another hurdle that you will clear.