Sunday, April 6, 2008

Happy Memories

As I traced my steps from DJ Station to my apartment on Silom Soi 6, I could not help but remember the happy memories that I had last December. We traced those same steps while holding hands and admiring each other's achievements in our local communities. And a few minutes before, we were inseparable on the dance floor. Nothing mattered while we were kissing.

My friends are already tired of listening to the same story over and over again but I cannot help it. I was in love and I am very sad.

My friends say that those happy memories are in the past and I should let it stay that way. I wish I could make more happy memories with him. I never smiled so much in my life. I have never done so many sacrifices for just one man. I wish I mattered to him as much as he mattered to me.

No comments: