Saturday, April 5, 2008

Oz 2008: Thank You!

Thank you, Peter Holmes, for introducing me to your great country. I know it is a bit shameful but I know more about Australia than my adoptive country (Thailand) right now. We have shared so many memories together and I am sure we have tons of years of friendship ahead of us.

Thank you, Kerry and Thinh, for having me in your lovely Adelaide home. I hope to see that bed sheet with the animal prints again. I am so thankful to have met Kerry through Long Yang Club.

Thank you, Andrew MacDonald, for being with me during a very difficult time in my trip. You have a golden heart with a raging passion. I am looking forward to working with you more closely in the near future.

Thank you, Justin Richards, for driving 1 hour and 20 minutes just to meet me in person. It was really ecstatic to be with you in person. Hurrah to the provincial queens in Australia!

Thank you, Stuart Poole, for taking me to that memorable and bumpy trip. We will go to the desert next time.

Thank you, Thomas Payne, for that Kambah Pool experience. You have raised my standards very high now.

Thank you, Bobby, for that nice hotel room in Sydney. That was a damn good location!

Thank you, William Rattley and Constantin Schnaeker, for your company. I am very excited to start this new friendship with you guys.

Thank you to all the Long Yang Club chapters in Canberra, Sydney, and Melbourne. Thank you, Bamboo-Adelaide!

Thanks to everyone I met during this trip. I will be meeting you guys again sooner than you think.

No comments: