Saturday, March 10, 2007

Silent Hill (DVD)


Silent Hill, the PS1 game, is my favourite of all. It was twisted, exciting and scared the shit out of my mother and my sister while I was playing it. It was impossible to play this game by myself because it was really creepy.

I did not watch the movie on the big screen because I was afraid I would get disappointed. The movie is not as scarey but it was not disappointing. For a fan like me, it was so nice to see many familiar elements from the game.

I was specially ecstatic with the creatures because they were more elegant and disturbing than the ones on the game. The lead being a woman is OK although I still miss the longing of a father for her daughter.

For a Silent Hill fan, this DVD is a must-have. For a horror movie goer, this should be seen on the big screen.

No comments: