Sunday, March 4, 2007

Lonely in Bangkok

I have learned not to write and send messages when you are emotional. I am fucking emotional right now and I do not care if anyone gets offended. This is my blog and I am going to say what I want.

I am lonely! It is extremely difficult to make friends here. It is hard to make friends with Thais because of the language barrier. It is hard to make friends with the expats (especially Caucasians) because rarely would they see me as a friend.

Why am I here? What am I doing here?

I should not complain because I am doing financially better. I have a great job. My employer is very good to me. I am living a very comfortable life and I can buy things that I need and some that I do not.

I am very confused. I do not want to hurt people. I care about someone and I cannot be with him. I do not even know if I should be with him. Perhaps I am thinking too much. How can I stop?

No comments: