Tuesday, November 25, 2008

MSNBC's Keith Olbermann speaks against Prop 8

I am very much in love right now and it scares me that there are things that will keep me apart from the person I love. But it scares me more that these things are beyond my control. To make matters worse, it is up to other people to decide who I want to spend my life with.

I am still reeling from the result of the Proposition 8. More than half of Californians have decided that their own people have no right to be with the person they love. More than half wants to meddle with the very personal lives of other people.

I am very glad that non-gay people are supporting the gay community and questioning Prop 8. It does bring tears to my eyes that gay people are not alone in this fight.

And eventually, in every state, in every country in the world, we will win it!

No comments: