Thursday, November 6, 2008

Congratulations America!

I was with my friends when this was officially announced. I felt it is a start of a new day for America and for the world as the US president is the most powerful man in the world.

It has been a long time since the world actually approved of Americans' choice of president. But it is only recently that the world had recently desperately wanted one particular person as the president.

After having the least popular American president in history and amidst tons of economic and political challenges, Obama has a difficult presidency ahead of him. He has to deal with wars that he did not start. He has to deal with an economic structure that does not really support most of his people with corporations breathing down his back.

I believe Barack Obama will make it. I am sure he will be one of the greatest Americans in history.

No comments: