Monday, April 5, 2010

Lady Gaga and Dexter on Chat Roulette

I have been hearing about Chat Roulette for months. I ignored this website at first because I thought I had to install a program on my computer. But I saw this video of a guy impersonating Lady Gaga so Steven and I tried it out. Eventually, I realized that I am the only one who is hooked.

You only have to visit the website and the site will ask you to enable your webcam. Click on a button and voila! You do not need to sign up or set up a profile. You do not have to wait for any applet to load. You do not even have to pay for it.

With Chat Roulette, you get to see different people from all over the world. You have to click on a button if you want to see another person but of course, people can do the same thing and it may take some time for you to find someone who wants to talk to you. These people may be people jerking off, hooking up or simply interested in chatting with someone who is on the other side of the world. It is really up to the user how this fun website will serve him/her.

I wonder how I can pry myself from this website.

No comments: