Friday, November 16, 2007

A Lesson I Learned in Bangkok

For a long time I have blamed Bangkok for feeling used because of the men I have met. For a long time, I thought Bangkok offered nothing more than a bunch of sexual predators and prey.

But lately I have realized I was part of it. I am one of those sexual predators. I am one of the men prowling and pouncing on my next victim. I am one of those men who treat other men as sex objects.

What Bangkok has offered is a chance to explore myself and realize what I really want from a romantic relationship. I got lost for a very long time and I hope I am on the right track.

There are so many beautiful men here so I do not know if I would be loyal to my own desire to set myself straight. I can only find my right man if I am the right man as well.

Thanks to all of my friends for listening to me.

No comments: