Thursday, August 16, 2007

The Simpsons Movie (movie)


I am a huge fan of the Simpsons so naturally I had to see this movie and it did not disappoint.

I watched this on digital and now I know the difference and it is huge. It is free from scratches and the colours are very vivid. The sound is crisp and everything was in synch.

Now about the movie--I was laughing throughout the movie. Most of the jokes are still funny even if you do not know anything about the Simpsons but it is funnier if you do. The characters have really grown on me. I was so happy to see "Itchy & Scratchy". I miss them so much.

The plot and the theme were very good and very recent. They even showed a penguin that had a very miserable fate.

This is a very entertaining movie and I would love to own the DVD.

No comments: