Thursday, August 23, 2007

1st Massage at the Babylon

I must admit that it was tempting to cruise but since I was on a date, I did not try to cruise at the Babylon. It was not difficult because it was my first paid massage.

It was different from what I expected. I thought Thai massage would be a lot of rubbing but it was more pulling and putting pressure on different points. It was painful in a few areas but relieving in most.

I almost fell asleep. Now I understand why some people find it addicting.

But that is half of the experience. I felt the whole session as very erotic. I could not hide my growing pleasure from the masseur and I felt he was enjoying it as well. It was nice to know that the feeling was mutual.

Thank you, DJ, for the wonderful experience. I owe you one. Actually, I owe you a lot.

No comments: