Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Big L


No, I am not mocking my detractors. This is not about the previous postings.
 
I am also not into Glee. I might watch it next season though because a Filipino performer (Charice Pempengco) is going to join them.
 
This means I already got my learner driver's licence in Australia. This is the first step in getting a full one.
 
After reading the driver's handbook three times and spending several hours practicing online, I took the learner driver's theory test and passed it in one go. In fact, I only got four mistakes!
 
So I have a new ID card, a log book and another handbook for driving.
 
Steven handled my first driving lesson and he was very patient with me. Now I know how to identify the gizmos, start the engine and drive off the kerb. I know I have a long way to go and I will definitely piss in my pants at least once.

No comments: