Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Our first

Last year, I moved to Australia and met a wonderful person and we have never been apart ever since. We are so different from each other: he likes cars and I prefer public transportation, he likes to be unnoticed and I love being the center of attention. And yet here we are doing something we enjoy--pigging out!

We spent this special night at Charlie's Diner where we stuffed ourselves to the limit. The last time we were here in July, I threw up in the car park. I have already learned when to stop.

Gym--here we come!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dexter
Congrats to you and Steven.. you make a cute couple! Hope you enjoy Australia!
Best of luck
Ommi x

Unknown said...

thanks ommi

Kerry said...

Best wishes Dexter and Steven.
The differences are what holds you together.
Congratulations.
Kerry

Unknown said...

thanks kerry. that is sweet.