Monday, November 9, 2009

Having a break at Morialta Park

It is the middle of spring here in Australia but it has been scorching hot. Steven and I are not complaining though because we love this weather. I feel like I can do more things when there are longer days and I can move about without carrying heavy clothing.

Last Sunday, Steven and I visited Morialta Park and it was our second time. It was so hot that we did not see anyone for most of our walk. We love listening to the water falling from steep cliffs, birds calling each other and tiny lizards running away from us.

On the way, we sat down by a stream and I just enjoyed the water. Steven was a magnet to insects so I took photos of them.

This is a needed break from my studies. I just need to survive this month and I will feel much much better about myself.

No comments: