Thursday, December 14, 2006

Koh Samet: my first beach in Thailand





I was in Koh Samet from December 12 to 14. I went there by myself and it was my first Thai beach. All in all, I enjoyed it and might go back there next year.









There are lots of animals on the island. The most noticeable ones are the dogs because they keep some of the residents awake at night. They are very friendly though.











Koh Samet is a volcanic island so it was very interesting to see the rock formation. I spent a lot of time here because it is quiet and not many people go there.








Night can be exciting as well but I did not drink throughout this vacation. I simply walked along the beach and snapped some more photos.





Oh I also saw more titties in three days than dickies in my entire life. You won't see them here though.



Thanks again Bob for lending me your camera.

No comments: