Thursday, September 17, 2009

The National Motor Museum and The Toy Factory

I have been spending countless of hours in the library lately as I have to complete tons of essays. Last Sunday, Steven drove me and a couple of our friends to Birdwood.

I won't deny that this getaway is more for Steven and not for me as I am not really interested in cars. We went to the National Motor Museum where a hundred cars are crammed inside a very small facility. It was very hard to appreciate the vehicles as there was no room to move around them.


Afterwards, we went to The Rocking Horse where we saw some animals. The kangaroos looked bored as kids and adults pet and poked them. The birds refused to approach anyone who did not have food with them. The goat ate almost everything I waved in front of its mouth. The cockatoos demanded attention and mumbled when we started walking away.

No comments: