Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Missing Fog

It is still winter in Adelaide. We had a cold snap last week and it was about 4 degrees Celsius in Alberton where Steven and I live. After experiencing it, I can say that I really really prefer the heat wave that we had last summer. But that is selfish to wish for every summer as the farmers need the water for their crops.

I am still fascinated by the mist coming out of my mouth, the dew drops on leaves and the toadstools sprouting from mulch. But my favourite is the fog. On the way from our Payneham gym, Steven and I stumbled upon an eerie looking football field. It was blanketed by a fairly thick blanket of fog.

I immediately got out of the car and ran towards the fog but then it actually disappears as you go near it. But Steven took this haunting shot of silhouette.

No comments: