Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Big itch to scratch...literally

It is not easy to write when it is about to turn winter here in South Australia. The days are getting shorter so I cannot really spend a lot of time outdoors. It is also becoming colder so it is much more sensible just to stay indoors.
 
Something struck last week though. While in the Barossa, I started itching all over. Sometimes, the itchy spot is on my neck and then it goes to my chest and other parts of my body.
 
Welts also started to appear and I felt very hot. Sleeping at night was impossible because the warmer I get, the itchier I get. If I remove the sheets, I am just going to freeze to death.
 
I am currently taking antihistamines and they are working very well. I am also having some tests done to make sure what is triggering these reactions.
 
Yes, my life is soooo exciting!

No comments: