Sunday, September 19, 2010

Please pick me, Oprah!

I have been a fan of Oprah Winfrey for decades. I have laughed and cried with her. Because of her, I have learned how to take charge of my life.
I lost hope that I would see her in person right from the start because I have a Filipino passport. When I was young, it was impossible for me to get a US visa. Right now, it would still be very difficult for me to get the document.
 
But she is coming to Australia this December!
 
Her announcement of an Australian tour for her US audience has given me hope. There is now a chance for me to see her and be in her show. I can be in Sydney and watch her live at the Opera House.
 
On the same day of her announcement, I emailed her and pleaded that she gives me a ticket. I fervently hope that she picks me.
 

No comments: