Friday, February 26, 2010

Something's cooking

There is progress on the teaching front. It will still take a while but I am getting there.

I am very thankful that I have very supportive friends and an understanding partner. My networking starts from them and it is up to me to build bridges and make them stronger.

Australian bureaucracy can still be a pain in the ass but I cannot change that. I just have to go with the flow and be patient.

I have a very good feeling that things will improve in a few months but this weekend, Steven and I will go to our annual grape picking. It is going to be a fun way to get to socialize with his extended family. I will pray tonight that it won't be too hot.

This means we will not be able to watch the Sydney Mardi Gras on TV.

(I took the photo of a cactus flower in Nuriootpa that blooms once a year and for only one day.)

No comments: