Sunday, November 13, 2011

3rd year anniversary

It is hard to write about my relationship with Steven without writing about my stay in Australia because he is the primary reason why I am here. My stay here is based on my ongoing relationship with him.
 
As I learn about him, I learn about this country. Through his eyes, I have discovered the countryside and the wildlife. Whenever I talk about Australia, I also cannot help but talk about him.
 
My life with Steven is not perfect but I feel like it is. We do not have fancy weekends but I always look forward to them while I am at work. We do not have a house but our small apartment feels like a home. We do not have a lot of money but I feel like a million dollars whenever he looks at me.
 
Here is a photo that I have taken of us on Mengler Hill. After much playing around, he managed to keep a straight face and this is the result.

No comments: