Monday, June 27, 2011

Lens Lust

 
I can actually remember the first time I picked up a camera. I took a photo of my father walking towards a swimming pool resort in the Philippines. I do not have the shot anymore but he is on the left side of the frame and the rest shows only the blue sky.


My second model is my sister as I asked her to sprawl on the stairs and I am sure it was not the most comfortable place to put your back on. I really wanted to do more shots but films were too expensive.


My family had a very simple point and shoot camera back then but I have already decided that I would buy myself a very good camera.

In Bangkok, I was able to buy another point and shoot but a bit of a high end. It is the Fuji S6500 and this is where most of the photos on this webiste come from. I had a lot of fun with it but I was still not happy.


A week ago, my Pentax K-r arrived from Hong Kong and it has been a struggle getting to know it. In a few weeks, I will be able to show some of my early creations with this pink baby.

No comments: