Monday, June 14, 2010

Invading Moonta Bay



It is getting colder and colder in Adelaide but this won't stop me from enjoying the outdoors. It was a long weekend and Steven and I went to Moonta Bay.

We walked along the beach all rugged up. I was wearing a beanie that hid most of my face. I wish I could see without covering my eyes as well. I had gloves on and yet the cold permeated through. I also wished I had put on my thermal pants before we left Adelaide.

Instead of looking around, I looked down and photographed these tiny sea snails. I had my elbows down on the sand and volcanic rocks while taking advantage of the low tide.


We tried catching fish and squid for hours. We were very unsuccessful because a dolphin was lurking around the beach. I was not able to see it but I could hear its spout. I wondered how dolphin meat would taste like with hot chips.

No comments: