Thursday, December 10, 2009

Counting the nights

The last time I visited Manila, I was not really excited. I even dreaded it. This time is different--I can barely sleep as I imagine what Steven and I are going to do in Manila. A very close friend of mine, Peter, is going to join us as well.

I used to pack on the last night or the last day because I was only thinking of myself. Since Steven is going to fly with me, I have to be concerned of his needs as well. I have bent some of my rules because I have to. I want him to be as comfortable as possible as he is nervous of flying.

It will be his first time to go overseas. It will be his first time to visit places where English is not the first language choice. It will also be the first time to spend Christmas without his family. I am sure this will be overwhelming for him.

I am not sure how often I will be able to update this space but I will definitely post everything that will happen. So watch out!

No comments: