Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Long live George Bush Jr.

By: Dexter Mejia

Because of your greed, some countries are in ruin. There is no infrastructure. There is no order. There is nobody to take care of the sick and the destitute. There is no hope.

Because of your doing, many children are without families. They have no comfort. They have no guidance. They have no hope.

Because of your decisions, entire families have died. Your people have raped them. Your people have killed them. Your people robbed them even the tiniest of hope.

Even with your greed, your doing and your decisions, I do not wish you illness. I wish you have a healthy life. I wish you have a sound mind. I wish you will witness what the world will become.

Even with your greed, your doing and your decisions, I will not wish you death. I wish you have a long life. I wish you live a hundred years.

I wish you a hundred years so that you witness what your country will become. I wish you see your own country sink into the deepest darkest hole. I wish you see your own people eat dirt and human waste. I wish you see your own clan raped, maimed and killed.

I wish you a hundred years and that ghosts will visit you and haunt you until your death. I wish you a hundred years and that all of us in this world will have our turn in spitting on your face on your last day. I wish you a hundred years so that even our offsprings can spit on your face.

And then I can let you die.

No comments: