Monday, May 6, 2013

Lost Dog-Lovers part 2

I never thought that there would be a sequel to this post. Jet visited us two years ago when we were still living in a unit. The owner was living on the next block back then.

I did not know that Jet's family moved to the same street recently so I was pleasantly surprised to see him (lost) again. I guess we will see him more often now.

Steven and I are just finishing the repairwork in the interior of our house until we begin the process of adding a canine to our small family. It is exciting to have a different dynamic in our relationship and I am sure it will make us closer.

But I am not sure if it will be a border collie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hola amigo bloguero: tienes un blog maravilloso, lleno de buenos e interesantes datos. Quiero compartir contigo y tus lectores más información sobre la raza de perro Border Collie y un video de imagenes del Border Collie.

Espero que te guste mi espacio y dejame un comentario si te apetece

Saludos desde España

Unknown said...

thanks for visiting my blog. Border collies are an interesting breed.