Friday, November 20, 2009

Journeys Made

I am so glad that I took a chance to answer an ad a fellow Filipino sent me. A few months ago, an Adelaide-based artist Daniel Clarke was looking for gay migrants to share their stories so that they will be a part of a sound installation piece that he collaborated with Jason Sweeney and Nicola Connor.

Journeys Made is one of the several events featured in Adelaide's Feast Festival. It was started by the parade and a huge picnic will close it.

A week ago, Steven and I went to the first unveiling of the 40-minute piece in Port Adelaide. It was a very beautiful collage of private thoughts from different people and I am sure it will appeal to all gays and lesbians.

Anyway, I won't say more because I am part of it.

Click
here for the official Feast website.

Click
here for a review.

No comments: