Monday, February 25, 2008

My First Love


I was with my friends last night showing them photos of a barbecue party. I stumbled upon an old picture of my very first performance. I was only 18 years old back then and it was in the middle of Makati and I was about to strip myself down to my briefs. I was performing my "Kakatihan" piece. It is about a man who gave his lover pubic lice because heis sleeping with other men also.

It has been a long time ago and yet the desire to perform is as strong if not stronger than ever. I cannot let go of my first love.

I have been living my life very honestly and yet I desperately desire to be someone else. I want to be infront of people again but not as myself. I want to have a different face. I want to have a different tone. I want to have a different movement.

I am dying to perform again.

No comments: