Saturday, January 26, 2008

Getting Ready for Oz

I have not written anything personal for weeks now. It has just been movies and movies but then watching them is something I love doing.

I have already booked some domestic flights. Some dates with various groups have already been confirmed. Some dates with a few individuals have already been confirmed. My list of things to bring are already written.

Funny as it may sound but I am actually more nervous about Melbourne than Sydney. In Sydney, I will be with friends. It will be a relaxing or an exciting time. In Melbourne, I will go there to get to know more a person I met last December.

I really like this person so much. I dread any outcome. I have never done this much to anyone at all. Is he worth it? I do not know and I do not care. Is the experience worth it? I am sure I would learn a lot.

No comments: